* Octane is always seeking qualified, talented and enthusiastic individuals who may be able to positively contribute to our team.
If you do not see your position listed below, but believe your skills and talents will be a match for Octane, please feel free to send a copy of your resume to Resumes1436@gmail.com.
Executive Assistant to CEO and COO
Boutique Public Relations and Advertising Agency seeks Executive Assistant that reports directly to the CEO. The Executive Assistant will help to implement the day-to-day and long-term vision as the primary point of contact for the CEO and COO; and oversees special projects. The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a small, growing, entrepreneurial environment that is mission, results and client-driven. Ideally this candidate must have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant will work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work within tight deadlines and handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Responsibilities will include:
• Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO and COO including: managing calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
• Provides “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO’s time
• Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CEO and COO, with staff, clients, prospects, external partners, and key stakeholders.
• Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming tasks and issues on behalf of the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
• Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO, COO and internal staff; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
• Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
• Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting emails/letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the company.
• Prioritizes needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
• Provides administrative support to Chief Operating Officer.
Senior Management Liaison
•Participates as an adjunct member of the Executive Team including assisting in scheduling meetings and attending all meetings
• Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings and off-sites, and all- staff meetings
Communications, Partnerships and Outreach
•Ensures that the CEO’s bio is kept updated and responds to requests for materials regarding the CEO and the organization in general
• Creates first drafts for written communications.
• Follows up on business contacts made by the CEO and supports the cultivation of ongoing relationships
• Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
• Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with senior leadership, staff, clients, potential clients and external partners.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
• Emotional maturity
• Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
• Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
• Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience supporting C-Level Executives
• Experience and interest in internal and external communications
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
• Benefit package that includes medical, dental, 401(k)
• Interested Candidates should forward a resume to Resumes1436@gmail.com
Boutique public relations and advertising agency seeks an account executive to join our team. The successful candidate must be self-motivated, creative, energetic, and highly organized with great interpersonal skills. Furthermore, the candidate must be able to demonstrate solid written and verbal communication skills. Social marketing and/or health communications experience is essential.
• Day-to-day responsibility for client projects/work writing materials, developing creative ideas, planning and executing events, and more
• Demonstrate ability to effectively develop full range of written materials including press releases, client correspondence and reports.
• Track and report task progress to project manager
• Media relations outreach
• Support project managers with communications strategy development
• Collaboration and management of consultants, vendors and subcontractors
• Manage implementation of events, press conferences/briefings, media tours, etc.
• Knowledge of traditional and social media and the ability to identify how it can be leveraged to achieve client objectives and communication strategy.
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a dynamic, creative, challenging and fast-paced environment.
• Showcase a creative and innovative mindset
• Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism, English or a related field and three to five years of experience in public relations, preferably in an agency setting and/or within an applicable industry. It is essential that the individual selected for this position be able to quickly establish rapport, credibility, trust, and respect throughout the organization and be viewed as a highly collaborative team player.
For consideration, please send resumes to email@example.com.